We strongly believe that role of technology can potentially play to improve education for the future and develop innovative ways to help student develop competency and character qualities. We would like to work together with our stakeholders and to create a road map for this vision to reach visualised and value based education to all. his vision is already a reality for some early learners and the adults in their lives. The examples below represent promising ways to help early learners use technology with peers and adults to foster relationships, expand learning, and solve meaningful problems.
- To nurture the development of child in innovative ways to make learning interesting.
- Visualization based videos to make your child concentrate on tasks.
- Fostering your child to develop quick learning skills for personal individual growth in education.
- Advancement of the knowledge base through online test and activities with high quality teaching as a means to a better future for all.
- We see education as a powerful vehicle for personal and social change within the wider community locally and globally.
- We aim to develop a community of learners which inspires and supports reflective educators who share our core values. These are:
- Celebrating diversity
- Democratic participation
- Human rights
- Mutual respect
- Supporting interpersonal relationships
- Fostering the development of school readiness skills
- Language development and communication
- Exploration and learning: Our vision aligns with shifts in the global economy, society, and environment, which animates our mission and our values
- Creativity, innovation, and a desire to challenge the status quo will affect what and how we teach and the intellectual ambitions of the university itself.
- Social engagement should orient student's academic experiences to help them become critically engaged citizens, dedicated to solving problems and contributing to the public good.
The goal of the AASARA APP is that all children in every community and at every socioeconomic level have equitable access to appropriate technology in early learning settings and that technology is used responsibly with young children.
© 2020 Aasara Education: A unit of Aasara Group | Designed & Developed by Esdy